Wednesday 27 December 2017

Summary-Haul/ Summer Holiday Haul

Hi bloggers,

Due to a stressful time during August, I never managed to capture everything on photo that I brought for my holidays :( I was buying so many things- that I lost track of thought to capture everything that I brought. However, not everything in this haul was for my holidays. I  hope you enjoy the haul below.


Mermaid mirror



Maybelline color show nail polish


Face mask




Eyeshadow brush


Nail glue


Highlighter brush


Freedom highlighter


Sleek illuninator


Hair Extensions case


Crystal Bra










































Laced up swimsuit


Flamingo float


GWA Highlighter palette and eyeshadow palette


I hope you enjoyed this post! :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...