Thursday 12 May 2016

Silver Ear Cuff OOTD

Hey bloggers,

I am sorry this is another late post but it was not a planned post. I liked how my make-up complimented my silver ear cuff so I had to take pictures! I also wore a burgundy crop top with black high waisted jeans. This was my favourite outfit during the winter because I love wearing crop tops with high waisted jeans all year round! Scroll down to view the pictures below:




Ear cuff: Topshop
Crop top: Miss Selfridge
Jeans: Tesco







I hope you enjoyed this post! :)





6 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

You look fabulous!
Love the ear cuff!

xoxox,
CC

Caro * said...

Beautiful makeup and your top is very pretty. Kisses and have a lovely weekend :)

Mica said...

That ear cuff is beautiful, what a great statement piece! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Amazing ear cuff. I totally need one for unpierced ears.

Nadya Dominguez said...

That ear cuff is beautiful :)
http://nadya-carol.blogspot.com.ar/
besos

Toya's Tales said...

I love the look of ear cuffs and your's is very cool. I haven't purchased one yet because I didn't know if it would be worth the cost because I hardly wear my hair up to be able to show it off.
LaToya
www.toyastales.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...