Monday 18 April 2016

Black River Safari

Hey guys!

I finally have time to blog about my trip to Black River Safari. Below you will see my outfit of the day. I brought this Jordan top in Jamaica, you will see it in my upcoming haul post. Scroll down to view pictures:


















This crocodile was just relaxing on the side and I just had to take a picture- everyone were warning me not to get too close.

 Once we got onto the boat,I was totally scared because I was told by my family that I had to swim with the crocodiles-of course I was too gullible to believe this!


Each crocodile had names which made the boat ride very interesting.



This was the first time I had ever come so close to a crocodile before-very scary!






These trees grew downwards.













After our trip, we went shopping and grabbed some Jamaican patties to eat! Yum!





I hope you enjoyed reading my post! :)



1 comment:

Couture Carrie said...

Omg scary cool pics!
Love that tank too!

xoxox,
CC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...