Wednesday 28 October 2015

Sunflower Cropped Cami OOTD

Hi bloggers,

This is another late blog post that I have been wanting to post for the longest time. It was my mother's birthday and I took the opportunity to wear my floral cropped cami from Topshop. We went out for a lovely drink with the family and drank our cold drinks outside-enjoying the hot weather.

View the outfit below:

Topshop: Floral cropped cami
Tesco: Jeans

I also took some pictures on my mobile below whilst having a cold drink. I really had a nice time.





4 comments:

Ananka said...

You look great. I really like the top :-D

Unknown said...

That's a really cute top, I love the floral print!

Bad Taste Toast - A German/Australian Style Blog

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous look!
Love the top!

xoxox,
CC

she.is.the.one said...

very nice outfit :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...