Friday 23 October 2015

My 24th Birthday and Urban Decay Blog Event August

Hi Bloggers,

Sorry it took so long to blog about my 24th birthday but I have been terrible busy. For my 24th birthday, I did something that I have never done before. I attended my first blog event and spent the day in Birmingham with my family. It was a lovely day, I enjoyed learning about make-up and watching it being applied. I am so glad that I did something different for my day and I really enjoyed it!

At the Urban Decay make-up event, I was greeted by the lovely Kirsty Lo and I watched her apply a smokey eye on one of the ladies at the blog event. I enjoyed watching and learning about her tips on how to create a smokey eye. I learnt a lot and I loved how she broke it down into steps. I also took some pictures, scroll down.
Me with the beautiful Kirsty Lo-taking a picture with the new Urban Decay Naked Smoky pallete.

Me with all the lovely bloggers.

The Urban Decay make-up.


 The new palette.


This is the colours inside the Urban Decay Naked Smokey pallete

I also took a shot of the Urban Decay brow box that I would love to purchase.

This is me with my goodie bag from Urban Decay


This is what I received inside my goodie bag.
Urban Decay Perversion eyeliner, Urban Decay revolution high colour lip gloss #scandal, Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil.


River Island: £6

I also treated myself to a new choker for my birthday. I could not find anything to buy in Birmingham so I decided to treat myself to a choker from River Island sale as I did not want to go home empty handed.

Once I got home after shopping around in Birmingham, I pampered myself with a cucumber facial mask. I also experienced my first bath bomb from lush and had lit candles around the bath tub. It was nice and relaxing!

Lush: Dragon Egg Bath Bomb



1 comment:

Fashion Pad said...

Happy belated birthday!!! What a cool way to spend your birthday. Fun times!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...