Saturday 10 January 2015

My Christmas Presents

Hey bloggers,

Sorry this post is late but I have been so busy and I have many posts that I still need to post about. Anyhow, here are the presents I received on Christmas day, even though I asked for no gifts I am still grateful to receive these gifts . View the pictures below:

|Eyeliner Tattoos|

I am excited to wear these eye liner tattoos for a special occasion. I am sure they will make my eyes stand out. I am so curious about how they are stuck on and how long they last throughout the day. I will have to do a review on them in one of my future posts.

|Body Collection Eyeshadow Palette|

I have a range of colours in this eye shadow palette which I cannot wait to try out. I have so many make-up now. I will not need to go shopping for make-up for a long time.



Also my fluffy coat that you have seen in my previous post was an early Christmas present, which you can see by clicking this link.



6 comments:

elarmariodelanena said...

love your coat! it´s incredible beautiful :) love pink

MarĂ­a Pilar Bernal Maya said...

such a lovely coat dear
kss
new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

Jeanne said...

What an amazing palette Tanya! So versatile!
♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

Couture Carrie said...

Love your fluffy coat!

xoxox,
CC

Gorgeous Glam said...

I absolutely love that pink coat!! Fabulous! Hope you have a wonderful week dear and thanks for stopping by! xo -Taj

Tanya said...

@elarmariodelanena: Thank you so much! I love it too :D It's pink and fluffy!

@Pilar Bernal Maya: Thank you so much! :)

@Jeanne: Thank you! :)

@Couture Carrie:Thank you! :) Me too.

@Gorgeous Glam: Thank you!! :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...