Friday 28 November 2014

Low Ponytail Hairstyle

Hey Bloggers,

It is time for a new hairstyle. I wanted to try the low ponytail with a deep middle parting. I achieved this with dark & lovely gel. I love the slick back updos and this hairstyle is perfect if you do not want to have your hair down.

Having my hair tied back brings more focus to my make-up. I wore neutral eye colours paired with burgundy lips.

My hair looks shiny in this ponytail. You can also see the brown dye in my hair. I coloured my hair back in April 2014. When this hair colour grows out completely. I want to dye it a bright colour.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you are showing us the ponytail but I am far too distracted by your amazing make up!

Visit MRSinLONDON

MakeUpNonSolo said...

I like your eye make-up!

Kristina said...

Looking great! And I like your makeup :)
Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
www.beneaththecoat.com or Bloglovin or Facebook :)
Kisses from Zurich,
K

Fashion Pad said...

Cute and chic! Love it!

M said...

Lovely low ponytail!

Made in Mauve

Jane S said...

You look beautiful dear!


http://thebagmaniac.blogspot.com




Follow me on bloglovin

Facebook page

Uzo O said...

This Is my go-to hair style , its really nice and I love your make up here too. Beautiful.

www.stylenbeautylounge.com

.

Caro * said...

Marvelous makeup.
See you soon :)

Tanya said...

@Mrs C:Thank you, you are wonderful!

@Ali Ce: Thank you!

@Kristina: Thank you sweetie and I will check out your blog!

@Fashion Pad: Thank you :)

@M: Thank you, I really liked wearing my hair like that.

@Jane S: Thank you sweetie!

@Uzo O: wow that's cool. It really is a lovely hairstyle!

@Caro *: Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...