Sunday 30 November 2014

Haul: Lace Dress

Hi bloggers,

Here is another new dress which I have finally found time to blog about. It is a lace black dress and it is fitted on the arms and loose on the body.

ASDA lace dress: £12

I tried to give this dress some edge by adding an ear cuff and electric blue eye shadow on my eyes. I totally like the overall look but I apologise for the quality of my photos. I tried my best to capture the detail of the dress in some of the pictures. Enjoy the pictures below!











5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the dress! thanks for the lovely comment on my blog xxx

www.iamrashida.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

A lace dress is always a great addition to any closet!

Sadie said...

Lovely dress, I love little black dresses like this, they're so versatile. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :) xx

Caro * said...

Perfect dress ! Lace is always adorable.
You are very pretty :)

Tanya said...

@Rashida Hardy: Thank you and you are welcome! :)

@Lorena: I agree!

@Sadie:Thank you, I love them too!

@Caro *: Thank you sweetie! and thank you for calling me pretty!! I appreciate it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...