Friday 25 July 2014

Summer Look: OOTD & FOTD

Hey lovelies,

I am finally doing an 'outfit of the day' post. I feel as though it has been a long time since I have taken out my camera and took a few shots in an outfit I have put together. I have also done a summer make-up look that I want to share with you all.

I did something different with my make-up for summer this year. I tried adding turquoise to my lower lash. I rarely add colours to my lower lash as I usually add black eye liner to it. I paired it with a smoked out eye of white and brown eye shadow. My family totally totally loved this look.

You can view the look below:






To complete my summery look, I wore my denim shorts with a fringe boob tube and to add more colour to my outfit, I wore my brazil bag. 

View the outfit below with my mini photo shoot. I love taking pictures everywhere.
Bag: Primark









Thank you for reading



3 comments:

Fashion Pad said...

Love the makeup! Definitely a fab summer look :-)

Fashion Pad said...

I love the makeup!!! Definitely a fab summer look :-)

Tanya said...

@Fashion Pad: Thanks beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...