Wednesday 2 April 2014

Christmas Presents (Late post!)

Dear bloggers,

This is such a late post, as it is showing the Christmas gifts I received in 2013.


Early Christmas Presents

A few weeks before Christmas, my mother gave me these presents early as she thought I could wear them during the winter.
I was so excited to find a cute pair of booties to wear this winter, along with a nice winter hat and scarf.

I really like these boots as they have a nice wedge heel and fur at the top. Very comfortable and easy to walk in.

This hat and scarf set was also a cute buy from Ugg Australia.

This red jacket was my favourite. It is nice and bright and it also keeps me warm in the cold weather.


Presents opened on Christmas Day

However, I had less to open on Christmas day. I only took a picture of one item as the other present I received was bathroom essentials.
I received a nice make-up set which had false eyelashes, mascara, eye liner and glitter liners too. Such a cute set.

Thank you for reading :)

3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love that makeup set!

xoxox,
CC

Ivvy said...

Your Christmas presents are so cute!

Tanya said...

@Couture Carrie: Thank you.

@Ivette: Thank you so much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...