Thursday 16 August 2012

High Bun Hairstyle + New Neon Pink Blouse (H&M)

|H&M Blouse|
H&M: £14.99

I brought a lovely neon pink chiffon blouse from H&M. I have an obsession with neon pink. I love chiffon blouses, they are really stylish and you can dress them up with your favorite pair of jeans.


My Bun Hairstyle



I did my hair in a high bun inspired by Kim Kardashian. I like this hairstyle on me as it shows how much my hair dye has grown out. I love when the roots grow out. Hopefully when it grows out half way I will be able to rock the dipped hair dye look. 

This is not a hairstyle I would do if I had to get ready in less than half an hour as it is time consuming to get it perfect. If you have short hair like me you will have to use a lot of hair pins to keep the hair neatly in place.





I hope you enjoyed reading my post. I hope you liked my attempt at doing a high bun.

Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it <3 :) :)

Ginger Collage said...

Thank you so much for your comment! New outfit posts are comming with all my new stuff so... stay tunned! ;)

♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

Tanya said...

@mój-babilot: Thank you :)

@GingerGirl Your welcome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...