Saturday 14 July 2012

H&M Gold Cuff Bracelet & OOTD

Hi Bloggers,

Today I treated myself to a cuff bracelet from H&M. I totally love cuff bracelets. They spice up a plain simple black dress and you can wear them with nearly everything. They are a must-have accessory.

I fell in love with this bangle as soon as I tried it on in the shop and I thought, I have to buy this. This bangle is £6. 99 and it fits perfectly. I am beggining to become obsessed with H&M because they sell everything that is in fashion. If I cannot find an item in any shop- you can guarantee that H&M will sell it.

The weather was lovely today, the sun was out and I wore this bangle with a patterned maxi dress that my mom brought me last year.  The bangle gives me a Grecian Godess feel.

I also took a few pictures of my outfit too so enjoy!






















Thank you for reading



2 comments:

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

I love the pattern on this dress! It is so fun and wild!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

Tanya said...

@Helen Deeds: Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...