Monday 27 February 2012

What I brought today.

Hello everybody,

Today I treated myself to a new pink lip gloss, pink nail polish and a concealer. In Superdrug they had a deal on, buy 1 lip gloss/ lipstick and get a nail polish of your choice for free. I was in the mood for pink as you an see. Below you will see swatches of each item.

Concealer


I think I will use this concealer as a base for my eyeshadows. I have tried concealing under eye dark circles and it never works for me. It just emphasizes them even more.

Lip Gloss


I think this pink lip gloss would be perfect to apply over my pink lipsticks to give it a little shine.

Pink Nail Polish


I really like this pink polish. I did not have time to paint all my nails but I sure will paint my nails in this colour when the weather gets a bit more warmer.


I hope you enjoyed my post. Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...