Friday 30 July 2010

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

This post should be interesting to write about, as I love music. When I was younger, I would find so much time to search for the newest music but as I grew older, I found more important things to worry about.

Anyway I am rambling on. The songs I listen to when I am happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad are as follows:

When I am happy, I listen to:
Kat Deluna-Dance Bailalo (Dance remix)

When I am sad, I listen to: James Horner-Hym to the sea

J Sea

When I am bored, I listen to:

Aggro Santos featuring Kimberly Wyatt-Candy


When I am hyped, I listen to:
Baby Lores y Insurrecto- La mujer del Pelotero
When I am mad, I listen to: anything


(All images are from google images).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Kat Deluna's songs!

Tanya said...

:D Me too!! They all are so great to dance to :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...